Pour les anglophones ou les adeptes du dico du net.
Ma femme vient de me montrer un exercice qu'elle a fait en cours d'anglais aujourd'hui (non elle n'est pas au collège!)
Je vous invite à le faire, je me suis bien marré sur certaines...
Cet exercice est intitulé:
ECONOMIC MODELS EXPLAINED WITH COWS
Vous avez 10 modèles économiques que vous devez associer avec une définition.
- Capitalism (traditional variety)
- A Russian corporation
- An Iraqi corporation
- A swiss corporation
- An Italian corporation
- A french corporation
1. You have two cows, You give one to your neighbour.
2. You have 5000 cows. None of them belongs to you. You charge the owner for storing them.
3. You have two cows. You sell one and buy a bull. Your herd multiplies and the economy grows. You sell it and retire on the income.
4. You have two cows. The State takes both and shoots you.
5.You have two cows, but you don't know where they are, you decide to have lunch.
6. You have two cows. The States takes both and gives you some milk.
7. You have two cows, You go on strike, organize a riot and block the roads because you want three cows.
8. You have two cows. You count them and learn you have five cows. You count them again and learn you have 42 cows. You count them again and learn you have two cows. You stop counting and open another bottle of vodka.
9.You have two cows. The State takes both and sells you some milk.
10. Everyone thinks you have lots of cows. You tell everyone you have none. No-one believes you, so they bomb the shit out of you and invade your country. You still have no cows, but at least you are now part of a "democraty".
Je serais curieux de voir vos résultats...